Goals and Participants
STAR-TIDES has three goals:
- Leverage Global Network
- Promote Integrated Approaches
- Sustain Through the Private Sector
- Fast. Delivery, set-up, using local materials wherever possible.
- Agile. Multi-use, Reconfigurable.
- Effective. Sustainable, secure, low-cost.
- Integrated Combustion and Solar Cooking
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
The STAR-TIDES global network includes over 1500 members.
(Sample list below)
Membership is FREE, you can JOIN TODAY!
- American Red Cross
- Center for Technology and National Security Policy (CTNSP) at National Defense University
- Crisis Mappers Net
- Engineers Without Borders
- Hexayurt Project
- Innovative Support to Emergencies, Diseases and Disasters (InSTEDD)
- Institute for State Effectiveness (ISE)
- Johns Hopkins University
- Navy Irregular Warfare Office (NIWO)
- Nanyang Technological University—Lien Institute for the Environment (LIFE)
- National Institute for Urban Search & Rescue, Readiness, Response, Resilience, Recovery (NIUSR)
- San Diego State University
- United States Institute of Peace
- United States Marine Corps