"Cascade Designs’ Sentinel Purifier utilizes the latest in hollow fiber membrane technology and packed bed sorbent media to remove a broad spectrum of microbiological and chemical waterborne contaminants. Its ergonomic design, compact size, mission specific modularity and tool-free maintainability make it highly appropriate for purifying water on the battlefield. Add a filtration rate of over 700 mL per minute and you have one of the most effective single-pass water purifiers ever created.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Single-pass device that passes the NSF P248 Protocol for a micro-biological purifier.
- Lightweight, compact and modular filter design that readily integrates with tactical hydration systems.
- Hands-free operation.
- No additional chemical treatment required. Excellent palatability of the filtered water.
- Modular mission specific add-on filters for optimal contaminant removal.
- Field maintainable. Self-cleaning.
- End-of-Life indicator.
- Freeze/thaw resistant"